Welcome to the categories archive!
March 1st: *Reminder monthly payments are due* March 14th: Chance Dance at Russell Tripp Performance Theater 7pm March 17th: Session IV Drawing Deadline (pay Session IV tuition early by this date, be entered to win either Summer Session ...or a Summer Dance Workshop for FREE (if you win, you choose). Happy St Patrick's Day! March 24th: Session IV begins in 2 weeks on April 7th, **Tuition for Session IV is now due**. Please pay prior to April 7thRead more
Legacy Ballet will be holding classes as usual today, even though the snow has not quite melted off completely. Please use your own discretion on if you can safely make it to the studio or not. Make up classes will be allowed for anyone that still needs to miss class.Read more
Due to inclement weather, all classes on Friday Feb. 7th and Saturday Feb. 8th have been cancelled. This also includes our competition classes, and LBCC Dance Club and Chance Dance rehearsals. Stay home, warm and safe! We will allow dancers to take makeup classes, or even schedule full make up classes for particular classes/rehearsals.Read more
Due to inclement weather, and the prediction of continued snow, Legacy Ballet will be closed Thursday Feb. 6th and all classes cancelled. Stay home, warm and safe! Missed classes can either be made up at a later date, or we will schedule a make up day. Thank you!Read more
Many dancers wonder, "Am I ready for pointe?" and I am sure at times, they think that I am too picky about deciding who is ready. Below is a great video explaining some of the things we are looking for. If a young dancer is dreaming of dancing on pointe some day, proper studio training should be technically preparing them for that, so don't be afraid to ask a potential studio if they offerRead more
Wednesday December 11th Classes Cancelled: All studio classes for Wednesday December 11th have been cancelled. What a crazy week! Due to this being Nutcracker week, we already had posted in the studio what classes would still be happening this week and which ones would be cancelled, but so far, due to the weather, we have not had one class yet! We try to follow the school district on cancellations, but make our final decision around 1pm eachRead more